Aaron HudsonManaging Director
areas of expertise
- Business transformation & Change Leadership
- Complex Programme Management
- Creative Problem Solving & Innovation Leadership
- Global / Corporate Growth Strategy
- Establishment of Global Outsourcing & Work Sharing Solutions
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours), University of New South Wales, Australia
- Diploma of Project Management, Australian College of Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Engineering), School of Military Engineering, Australian Army
- Diploma of Personnel Management, Royal Military College of Australia, Duntroon
For over 20 years, Aaron has led strategic projects, programmes and portfolios around the world. His passion for building high performing teams, drives those teams to employ creativity, innovation & technology to find the most efficient and sustainable way to solve the challenging problems that complex projects present.
BreakState Consulting operates at the crossroads of strategy, project and change leadership, innovation and organisational psychology to ensure successful delivery of enterprise-wide business and digital transformation programmes.
Clients have sought Aaron’s expertise across sectors as diverse as defence, rail, utilities, environment, natural resources, renewables and technology, in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Middle East, Africa, Asia and across Australia.
For the last 6 years, Aaron has built significant experience at the crossroads of strategy, project and change leadership, innovation and organisational psychology to lead enterprise-wide business and digital transformation programmes for companies ranging from 300 to 30,000 employees.